What are the latest trends for men’s short hair? Men’s short hairstyles 2021 suit every hair type. They are getting trendier as summer and winter months fall. With the right cuts and chops, you will surely be a certified man of style at the end of this year. So, what are the hottest hair trends for men in 2021? Read on to find out!
New men’s short hairstyles 2021
- Super short crops. This hairstyle is sprouting up everywhere and is making a classic comeback. With this hair trend, you will certainly make a great impact to women with the masculine look it offers. One good thing about super short crops is that it is low maintenance and will give your hair the lowest length which is very attractive to women.
- The James Franco. This is not really super short but offers a short cut nonetheless. James Franco hairstyle is very flexible and can be worn in any social events without so much styling. This is ideal if you have been aiming to look beach-ready or rock your office with style with a slightly wavy or curly hair.
- Clipped short. If you’ve got curly locks, this hair trend can be your lifesaver. Clipped short will give you a great look no matter how tight your curls are. It can also give you a serious yet still fashionable appearance.
- Short messy hairstyle. This is one of the latest trends this year that will give you a decent and modern look. Short messy hairstyle is perfect for you if you want to achieve a handsome hunk look. Just keep in mind that this hairstyle is ideal for men with wavy locks.
- Short waves hairstyle. Got wavy hair? Try this one. Short waves can be styled in different ways depending on what suits you best. Like other short hairstyles 2021 for men, it can also give you flexibility and convenience when it comes to styling.
- Men’s short hairstyles 2021 will help you achieve the look you want this season. With the perfect stylist who will give your locks a favor, you will surely end up being the trendsetter among your friends.