You don’t have to worry about having a round face and wanting a short haircut. Remember, cutting your crowning glory is a decision that needs to be thought through, so while choosing the right short hairstyle for you, consider various things such as your hair type (whether its straight, wavy, or curly), your hair thickness, and also how much you want to spend on styling your hair! Many of our hairstylists have found a way to make the most out of our features. Thus, in this article, we present to you ten short hairstyles for round faces. Some are the more common bob style, while others are more of the modern pixie cut, or even the Miley Cyrus cut, as they call it. One thing in common though is that these hairstyles put some edges in your look to balance the curves of a round face.
Short Hairstyles for Round Faces
1) One recent trend in short hairstyles in women are edges, and this one is not an exception. The long one sided bangs covering the eye are an added beauty.
2) This one has similarities from the previous one but with more waves in the front bangs, which adds sassiness.
3) A classic short hairstyle for women. Thicker in the middle but thinner on the sides.
4) A little longer hairstyle as compared with the previous one, and the parting in front is asymmetrical for that added edge.
5) This one is almost the same as the last one, but this style adds more volume in the back and some fringes to complete the look.
6) This style showcases the bob styles for girls with round faces. This one has longer sides and full bangs in front.
7) Round face ladies are more often than not shown with this type of edgy style.
8) A little longer hair, but still quite short. The part is in the center while some fringes are left to be teased.
9) For the more adventurous, this hairstyle is for you. Quite similar to other pixie-like hairstyle, this one has let her bangs be.
10) And to complete our list of short hairstyles for women with round faces, this hairstyle has longer edges on the sides and full bangs to boot.
Will you get a Short Hairstyle?
There you go, these are ten short hairstyles for round faces. There are still many of this type of style that are yet to be famous, but some celebrities already have these short hairstyles. We have shown bob style haircuts, pixie haircuts, and modern boyfriend-like short hair. So for all you round-faced beauties out there, do not be worried because there is always a hairstyle for you.